Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Ghost!

So, I was at Dawnbreak's house, when I noticed her sister Marcy was there. I suppose they were playing this game "Charlie Charlie" when I saw a freaky ghost when I walked into her house. Then, Marcy's friend Black Widow came. WAIT, WHAT!? Black Widow just got hurt by the ghost! Okay, I'm writing this really fast, and I don't have time to make paragraphs.

Okay, I'm at my house in my room now. I DO NOT know what just happened. But Petal was over there for a bit, and now she's at my house. We are just discussing how there was this ghost. Now, we are video-chatting with Jagger. She looks like she's in Dawn's basement..? At least, that is what she says. Now, she's trying to heal Black Widow. Oh, it worked! Wait, Jagger ended our video chat.

Okay, Jagger just texted me on my iPawd. She says that she just left and everyone is okay. But I have a feeling someone isn't okay.. And I have a feeling it's Dawn. I dunno why, I just think so.

Okay, I guess that's it. I will write back later!


No comments:

Post a Comment